Taken from a painting of Kapiti Island at Sunset.
by Sonia Savage.

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Using Google Search Story


Today I have been following some of Kevin's work on Digital Storytelling here and as I read I found out an answer to a question I had yesterday about screencasting and one of his videos.  It is made using Google Search story.  He encouraged his learner to make a story about teaching which I am about to do soon.  But just while I was exploring it I tried one about my country.



And here is my teacher google search.


I think this would be fun for students to do. For example it would be a great beginning of the year activity for them to introduce themselves.  I am sure we could come up with many ideas when we put our minds to it together.

If you have made your own would love if you left a link.  If you haven't I challenge you, do one right now. It will take very little time.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...